- Charging dock for PlayStation MOVE Motion & Navigation Controllers (Sony or snakebyte, wrist straps may remain attached while charging) as well as one Dual Shock 3 or Sixaxis controller
- Built-in LC display shows time and room temperature
- Illuminated LCD and MOVE ports with selectable colours (blue – green – red – illumination off)
- Active two-port USB hub charges and synchronises two more controllers and connects USB devices such as keyboards or card readers with PlayStation 3
- The USB hub also acts as a controller multi tap by connecting wired controllers or wireless controllers’ USB dongles with PlayStation 3, thus allowing you to play with multiple controllers without occupying all of the console’s USB ports (compatibility with other controllers than Sony or snakebyte not guaranteed)
- Includes USB AC adaptor and 2 USB cables (Simultaneous charging of up to 5 controllers and USB hub connection possible)
- BONUS ITEMS: 2 concave clip-on triggers for your Dual Shock 3 controller
RE:VOLT Power Station for PS®3
The perfect charging station for any need, the snakebyte RE:VOLT Power Station is a great charging station for PlayStation® MOVE Motion and Navigation controllers as well as all DualShock®3 and SIXAXIS™ controllers.
The RE:VOLT Power Station charges up to five controllers simultaneously and comes with a built-in LC display, multitap function plus an additional charging cable and, depending upon your mood or décor, the LC display lights up in one of seven selectable colors and indicates the time and the date. Powered by an AC adaptor, you’ll have two USB adaptors to help recharge all your gear and your PlayStation® controllers will be fully charged and ready to play at a moment’s notice.
The RE:VOLT Power Station also comes with two concave triggers for your DualShock® 3 or SIXAXIS controller. Simply attach to the shoulder buttons to minimize slippage during game play.
Why the RE:VOLT Power Station
- Multitap Function – the USB hub acts as a multitap controller by connecting to wired controllers or to USB receivers of wireless controllers, thus allowing you to play with multiple controllers without occupying any of the USB ports on the console
- LC Display – the built-it LC display indicates the time and the date and lights up in one of seven selectable colors – red, green, blue, yellow, purple, azure and white. If you don’t want the unit to light up you can deactivate it by pressing the “light” button.
- MOVE Ports – The MOVE ports, like the built-in LC display, are also illuminated and indicate the charging process so you’ll know when all your controllers are ready to go. Choose between red, green, blue, yellow, purple, azure, white or no colors at all.
- A USB power adapter and two USB cables to connect to your PlayStation®3 or to charge any or your controllers
The snakebyte™ RE:VOLT Power Station for PlayStation®3 is a high quality alternative to other chargers in the market. Cool features like the multitap function, being able to charge up to five controllers simultaneously, the built-in LCD screen that displays the time and date makes the snakebyte™ RE:VOLT Power Station the ultimate solution for your PlayStation® controllers!